Tuesday 12 February 2013

So I had a big bit of boy trouble myself... It involved me fancying my new flat mate a lot.  We hit it off really well...too well he seemed to have no one else so i got close to him. I got mixed signals, I was super nice to him, we would spend 24/7 with each other, he then found another girl... he started seeing this other girl constantly, he would be gone for days straight, he wouldn't say anything to us about it and we would worry... he didn't see what the problem was until i started ignoring him like he had done to me, he basically forced me to find new people to hang around with constantly as he was gone constantly... so i did i started finding new people, amazing people who i wish i spent more time with in the first place.  We finally confronted each other about it, he was an idiot and didn't realize as per because men are fucking blind! but apologized so with help from my new found friends i got over him accepted that he had found a girl he could be with and left him to it, now today he is in a huff with me because i am not acting the same that i used to, im starting to just feel like he is my friend, as most of my close friends are boys  i treat them like i would my brother, we have banter, i call them names they call me them back. so in the past couple of weeks, ive started doing this with him... and now he does not like it... how can i go back to how we were when i don't want to be how we were because im so devastated that i basically got used and now he has her i feel like he does not need me... so i have banter with him, no more flanter.  it really messes my head up how he is! and gets on my tits! i wish i could just tell him all this... but i feel like i cant because i would feel humiliated and just cringe at myself... but then i don't see how he hasnt worked it out!!! oh wait... coz hes fucking blind and oblivious to what is going on around him!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MEN

I wish there was just one person at the moment that i could have all to myself.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment